Chapter 2: The Nervous System

8:00 pm   My bedroom  With a completely full takeout box from Chipotle that Mom got me to make me feel better

So how did it go? GREAT!
ACCORDING TO MY MOM. So in summary my parents are now divorced. I wish it hadn't happened but it's not like I'd spoken up. I was too scared that I just let it happen and the funny thing is... that is so, so,SO not like me. But you know what diary, lately I haven't been acting like me at all. Two weeks ago, I would've totally gone out with Bruce. I would've made fun of Christians and I'd be the one tripping Marcie!! This Christianity stuff is wierd. I just wish I could figure it all out. If I knew what was going on in God's mind in that court room, well, I'd ask him a few.
Like...
Why, WHY, WHY did he let this happen? As if my life wasn't bad enough.
I wish everything didn't have to change. I wish things were back to the way they were. I love God 'n' all, but I'm just so confused. If God loves me so much, then why is my life slipping out of my hands. I need an answer. 

Like, right now.

I'm still waiting!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your feedback.